Private Investigator, The Dillon Agency
The Dillon Agency
Nashville, TN, United States
About The Dillon Agency Team
The Dillon Agency team is a fast-growing and extremely dedicated team of investigators. We’re serious about being number one by breaking the cycles that have plagued our industry. Unhappy investigations create unhappy clients. Likewise, happy investigators create happy clients. We are doing this by creating a working environment that operates more like a championship sports team rather than an employer/employee situation. We help each other to achieve the bigger goal of the company; Creating above average professional careers for above average people, all the while, bringing a solution to our client’s problems.
About This Position
The Licensed Private Investigator role is an established position representing the backbone of what we do here; bring answers to our client’ questions. These answers are achieved through investigative activities such as background checks, witness statements, locating witnesses, surveillance, and other investigative methods.
Our Investigative team puts a lot of value in what we do. You need to be comfortable working in extreme weather situations as well as being in a position that requires an instant decision-making process. This is a very valuable trait, as working in an undercover position often requires the ability to provide a person with misleading information to deflect them from affecting your goal. This position will require you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, above average time management skills, as well as above average mobile and stationary surveillance abilities. Let us be very clear, integrity is an absolute must with us. We will follow up on your work product and do require employees to be accountable to for their time and their whereabouts while working.
Passionate about helping others with their most sensitive needs and fostering a positive work environment. We have a zero-tolerance policy for Gossiping and lying
- 1 plus years of recent full-time surveillance experience. Workers’ Compensation experience is preferred but all types will be considered.
We are willing to train the right person in our in-house training program that possesses a motivated personality and meets our other requirements.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Please be prepared to provide us with a couple of samples of your most recent surveillance and investigation reports.
- Self motivated and able to work within time constraints and case action plans.
- Provide daily updates on cases worked and accurate time billing.
- Familiar with the operation of video cameras and undercover covert camera equipment.
- Strong interest in personal and professional development.
- Seasoned investigators who are able to work without a lot of direct supervision or we are willing to train the right person who possesses a highly motivated personality who is coachable and willing to put in the time to learn.
If you have the experience level we are looking for and feel you are a match for us and we are a match for you, send us your resume and we will get back to you.